8. External Links. On our site, we have links to other websites that may collect personal
information about you. This policy does not cover the information practices of such websites. We encourage you
to read the privacy policies of these sites as their policies may be very different.
9. Monthly Newsletter Subscriptions & Opt-Out Policy. If a visitor wishes to subscribe to our
monthly newsletter, we ask for their e-mail address. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter,
may opt-out by sending us an e-mail with Unsubscribe as the Subject from
the e-mail address that is registered to receive the newsletter. We never share your personally identifiable
with any third parties. Unsubscribe instructions are also contained in our newsletter.
10. Unsolicted E-Mail. We do not send unsolicited e-mail messages to anyone. We will only send
e-mail if one of our visitors has signed up for our free monthly newsletter, in response to a query, or if their
e-card was chosen as one of the top e-cards of the month.
11. Third Party Advertiser Cookies. We use third-party advertising companies to
serve ads on our website. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may
place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. These companies employ cookies to measure and improve the
effectiveness of ads for their clients. This anonymous data is used to develop aggregate reports only. If you
want to opt out of all network advertising cookies, you may visit the website of the National Advertising
Iniative ("NAI"): http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp
12. COPPA Compliance (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not knowingly collect
information from children under the age of 13 and feel strongly about protecting the rights and privacy of children.
As such, we do not collect or use any personal information from children we know to be under the age of 13, and will
remove personally identifying information about such minors from our system. We are compliant with the Children's
Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) of 1998. See this page for more information: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/coppa.htm
13. If we make any material changes in our privacy practices, we will post a notice on our website
notifying users of the change.
Last updated June 14th, 2012